Sunday, August 26, 2012

Darn my fickle ways.

Okay. So I've pretty much done exactly what I said I would not do with this here blog. It's been almost exactly a month since my last post, my how the time has flown. Even though at this point I'm sure I don't have any regular followers yet (I only get the occasional view now and then) I still feel like I should be keeping up to date with these things. For me school starts tomorrow so I'm going to be even busier than I was during the summer time, HOWEVER, I am going to definitely try to keep this blog going. I will not give up! So for anyone reading this, sorry that it has been a month. So since I am starting a new school year, how about some resolutions?

2012 - 2013 School Year Resolutions

1. Keep up with my blog! (maybe get someone to read it once in a while)

2. Be more confident and fearless in all aspects of my life. 

3. Dress how I want to, disregarding other people's opinions of me. 

4. NO PROCRASTINATING. (will give me time for other things, like blogging)

5. Make friends with a lot more people, whether it be at school or on the Internet hehe. 

So now that I've actually written these down and put them on the internet for all to see, hopefully I'll be less likely to skip out on them. Hopefully.

Thanks for listening - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment