Monday, July 16, 2012

Black & Gold

Okay so I didn't end up posting until monday. My bad. But finally I have some outfit pictures from yesterday when I was dressed nice and fancy. First outfit pictures, hope you like them! (: (By the way sorry for my freaky expression haha)

The shirt was a hand-me-down from my lovely cousin and the skirt was my moms. The belt was from something that I don't remember, I think it was a Macy's dress.


The beautiful (but painful after a while) glittery gold shoes are from Goodwill and the earrings are from Topshop. Unfortunately I had to go all the way to Vegas to get them haha. Thank goodness they're putting one in Los Angeles soon. CAN'T WAIT! By the way if there's anyone reading this out there, please comment so I know I'm not just talking to myself (: - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment